Friday, May 20, 2011

Sauteed Seasoned Red Potatoes


This recipe is a long time tried and true recipe, back while I was engaged. It's from a set of recipe cards I got in the mail, but are very hard to find anymore. Anyways, we love these as a side dish, and it's fast to put together once the potatoes are boiled.

Sauteed Seasoned Red Potatoes
Healthy Meals in Minutes cards
2 pound red potatoes
1/4 cup nonfat Italian salad dressing
2 TBL herbes de Provence (see below for what I use)
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

In a large saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until fork tender, about 20 minutes.

Drain potatoes and let cool slightly. Cut and quarter potatoes into bite size pieces.

In a large skillet, heat dressing over medium heat. Add potatoes, toss well to coat. Sprinkle herbs de Provence, salt and pepper over potatoes, toss to coat.

Cook mixture, stirring gently until potatoes are golden and heated through, about 10 minutes. Serve.

herbes de Provence
(I just eyeballed the amounts, 1/4-1/2 tsp)I mixed a little of dried basil, rosemary, tarragon, garlic, lavender, marjoram, thyme and parsley together.


I am sharing these with Everyday Sisters.

~Be sure to follow my recipe blog so you can get all the latest goodies!~

enjoy,
Pin It!

1 Comments:

Leslie said...

Seriously..these made my mouth water. i love love love baby red potatoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...