Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Smoky Chicken


Bacon wrapped chicken. Doesn't bacon make anything better? I couldn't pass this recipe up it sounded so good. I seasoned my chicken thighs early in the day and wrapped them up so they could soak up the flavors. These were fantastic, I highly recommend trying them. I'm keeping these on our menu list. =)

Bacon-Wrapped Smoky Chicken Thighs
from Balanced Bites

4 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
8 slices of bacon
2 tsp Smoky Spice Blend (below)

Preparation: Preheat oven to 375. Sprinkle the chicken thighs with 1 tsp of Smoky Spice Blend, then wrap each one in 2 strips of bacon. Sprinkle with the remaining Smoky Spice Blend and bake on a lined baking sheet for approximately 40 minutes. You could broil them for a few more minutes at the end to crisp up the bacon.

Smoky Spice Blend:
1 Tbsp chipotle powder
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
1 Tbsp onion powder
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp sea salt
1/2 Tbsp black pepper

Combine all spices in a bowl, then store in a small container.





Sharing this with
I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

Did you like this post? If so, please share it and PIN it! =)

enjoy,
Pin It!

1 Comments:

DJ said...

Oo! This looks really good..I'm trying it tonight. Thanks for sharing! (Found you on Pinterest)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...