Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


Mr. was treated to these goodies for Father's Day. Chocolaty peanut butter cup cookies! I made them in my muffin top pan so they'd be nice and big. I used both dark and milk reese's mini pb cups to stick on top. These came out so delicious looking ( I couldn't have any), and judging by how long they lasted I guess they were. These would be great with any favorite candy bar, what would you choose?

Chocolate Chip Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
from Picky Palate

2 sticks softened butter
3/4 Cup sugar
1 Cup packed light brown sugar
2 extra large eggs
2 Tablespoons pure vanilla extract
3 3/4 Cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half (I used a regular size bag)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a stand or electric mixer beat the butter and sugars until well beaten. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips. 

Scoop about 1/4 Cup of dough (I used 2 small scoops) and press into a muffin top pan (or just press onto a parchment or silpat lined cookie sheet). Now, press your Reese's cups onto pressed cookies. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until edges just start to turn golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes on muffin top pan or cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.

Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.


ready to bake




Did you like this post? If so, please comment, share it and PIN it! =)

enjoy,

Pin It!

3 Comments:

Krystal said...

I love reeses. And these cookies sound amazing. I need to get me a muffin-top pan!

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh these are the cookies of my dreams! big chunks of reeses! yum!!

Ashley said...

These look great! I can't wait to try them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...