Saturday, January 28, 2012

Get Your Snacks On

Now we're not football people (Mr. likes his Nascar), but I hear the Super Bowl is coming up so let me help you prepare your snacky food menu. Now remember I have two blogs with recipes on them, so some may be going way back, some you probably haven't seen before. OK let's see what I've got for you, if you're still hungry, let me know...

Sweet and Spicy Sticky Hot Wings

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Loaded Nachos

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites

Sloppy Joes

Saucy Roast Beef Big Mouth Sliders

Cheeseball Dip

  Chicken, Bacon and Cream Cheese Mini Taquitos

Sparkling Watermelon Lemonade

Puppy Chow

Chocolate Oreo Cake

Cheesecake (top with your favorite topping)

Did you like this post? If so, please share it and PIN it! =)

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...