Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Heart Beef Photo Challenge


Ahhh, slow cooked, basted and grilled beef ribs. The perfect dinner during our Summer. Yeah, I'm still thinking about them. Did you know these were my first ever slow cooked ribs? Once they were slow cooked, I threw them on the hot grill and slathered them in our favorite homemade BBQ sauce. They were so tender and DELISH!





*please note all product reviews and giveaways are posted here now http://ldylvbgr.blogspot.com/
Follow my new recipe url so you can get all the latest goodies!

Pin It!

3 Comments:

Krystal said...

wow, those look great! We've never done ribs before, but we heart our steaks! :D

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

Rebecca Stuck said...

Wow, YUM!

Rachel said...

I do love some good lip smackin' ribs! Those look delicious!
The DOF in the photograph are fantastic! The ribs are practically jumping out of the photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...