Blueberry Jello SaladFilling:
1 large package raspberry jello
2 C boiling water
1 large can crushed pineapple
1 can blueberry pie filling
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 8 oz container of sour cream
1/2 C sugar
1 t vanilla
1. In the morning, pour the jello powder into a 9x13 pan. Pour the boiling water over the powder and stir it in until you can't see any more of the little grains. Be sure to mix it well. You don't want it to be sandy!
2. Add the pineapple (do not drain any of the juice...be sure you are using "crushed pinapple") and blueberry pie filling and stir it all together.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
4. Combine the topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl. With your mixer or your hand held beaters, beat the ingredients together until smooth and silky.
5. Spread over the set jello.
6. Refrigerate for 1 more hour.